House Manager - Hailsham, East Sussex
Wolsey Place, Hailsham, East Sussex
About Our Client
Our client is the UKs leading retirement builder. They have been providing specialist retirement property for over 30 years and have built a reputation for customer service and satisfaction that is the envy of the house building industry.
It makes sense therefore to ensure this unrivalled service is carried through to the management of the developments, hence their Management Service has been set up to manage all the new Retirement Living developments.
The Management Services focus is to 'enhance the quality of peoples lives in retirement' by providing the best possible 'lifestyle' and estate management services.
About The Role
Our client is looking for a special kind of person to make this happen. Someone who understands people and can assist in helping Homeowners get the most from their retirement, by:
- Helping Homeowners settle into their new home
- Promoting good communication between Homeowners and their families, our client and their partners and suppliers who provide support and other services
- Facilitating social interaction and helping Homeowners to enjoy their lives
- Managing the development - the building, gardens and grounds - in an efficient and effective manner such that a safe, secure, well maintained and pleasant environment is maintained
- Having a very positive 'Can Do' attitude to all the issues that may arise
In addition to an attractive salary benefits include Group Personal Pension, Life Assurance and Medical Screening.
Hours of Work
£14,929.49 for 30 hours per week, Monday to Friday
The successful candidate will have excellent customer service, interpersonal and telephone skills, be organised and efficient and computer literate.
How to Apply
In order to apply, please submit your CV and covering letter today
Closing Date for Applications
30 March 2017