Year 5 Teacher
Primary Teacher - KS2
Start Date: ASAP
Bring your passion and dedication to a learning environment that allows children to get the attention and education they deserve. An exciting opportunity has arisen in a Primary school within the Borough of Bexley. This role is on going and works for teachers with a flexible schedule. You will be a year 5 and 6 primary teacher with the opportunity to work with both year groups and expand your passion into young children's lives.
This is a progressive community Primary school located in a quiet, residential area of Bexley. They continually strive to improve the standards set for their teachers and most importantly for their pupils. All pupils are encouraged to enjoy the learning process in an environment where they feel safe and secure.
Being the ideal Year 5 Primary Teacher for this role you will be experienced in dealing with KS2 pupils and posses strong organisational skills as well as being versatile. You will need to be resilient and tenacious to deal with the challenges that will inevitably come your way.
- Planning, preparation & delivery of curriculum necessary subject matter
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Participating in and organising extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
The right candidate will need to have:
- Confident classroom and behaviour management
- 6 Months minimum experience within a school setting
- Great understanding off the National Curriculum
- Enhanced DBS
In reward for our candidates, hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay, a refer a friend scheme, candidate awards and end of term celebrations and access to Randstad Education's online CPD portfolio, long term and permanent job opportunities, and a dedicated consultant whose honest and trustworthy approach matches you to the right job.
For more information on this role or any others please contact Millie at Randstad Education ASAP.