Inside Sales Account Manager (Part-time) - ZN41
FRENCH SELECTION UK
Inside Sales Account Manager (Part-time)
Location: Ashford, Kent
We are a specialist multilingual recruitment consultancy operating nationwide and are looking for an additional Inside Sales Account Manager to join our small team in Ashford.
The Inside Sales Account Manager will be responsible for promoting the company's services across the UK, by establishing and developing customer relationships through outbound telephone contacts with existing clients; as well as targeting and winning new business across the UK. The customer base ranges from small to medium enterprises exporting to Europe, as well as larger international groups.
Duties and responsibilities will include following up on sales leads, maintaining the client database (includes administration), negotiation of recruitment fees, account management of existing clients as well as re-activating lapsed accounts.
This is a key proactive role within the company, communicating with clients externally and with recruitment consultants internally.
- - You will ideally have previous experience in a sales or account management position within a business to business environment.
- - Previous experience of the recruitment industry would be a strong advantage
- - Computer literate
- - Be a team player, but equally can work well independently and on own initiative
- - Organised with strong attention to detail
- - Proactive with assertive communication skills
This is a part-time office based role (21-28 hours per week) to work a 3-4 day week. Although some flexibility can be offered for morning start times, we require the hours to include a Monday and Friday working until 5pm.
Please send your application stating your salary expectations and ideal working pattern.
Apply for Inside Sales Account Manager (Part-time) - ZN41
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly