Location: Wrabness CO11 2TG, but must be prepared to work on projects nationwide
Hours: 40 per week
Salary: up to £50k package inc car allowance and pension.
Holiday: 25 days holiday plus statutory days
I am currently recruiting for a permanent Civil Engineer on behalf of a values-led organisation operating in the marine construction and renewables industries. This company is proud to put their staff at the very core of their business and the company is built on a culture of mutual respect to clients and staff.
The role - Site Agent
· The person will be competent in working in and around the marine environment, together with the development of method statements and risk assessments. Overseeing the construction process to manage the project in relation to programme, budget and delivering innovation.
· A moderate commercial awareness is expected with a basic knowledge of the more commonly used forms of contract such as the NEC or ICE Small works form.
· To maintain site records and as-built information.
· To implement the designated Engineering, Planning and Control processes and procedures for the contracts in accordance with the business requirements.
· To actively pursue excellence on site and suggest improvements to processes which will be of benefit to the job.
· To assist in the development of weekly programmes and monitor against them.
· To do the setting out for the project and to alert the senior engineer if support is required.
· To interface with the site team throughout the project life cycle to ensure their requirements are met and to flag issues where appropriate.
· To provide support to engineering consultants and subcontractors to deliver services as required.
· Preparation of Method Statements and Risk Assessments for review and approval by others.
· Degree in Civil or Marine & Civil Engineering.
· Minimum of 5 years work experience.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this role, please apply direct or contact Martin Lively on 01223 311735 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Civil Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly