Our client, a popular and successful community school, which is situated in a suburban town within the London Borough of Bexley, is now seeking to appoint an Office Manager to the team. Following a recent Ofsted inspection the school has been rated as good with outstanding features.
Do you have previous experience within a school setting either as an Office Manager or now seeking to develop to the next stage in your career within a school? Or do you know someone who this might suit? If so, Randstad Education has a great referral scheme.
Randstad Education offer competitive rates, and provide outstanding service. But, most importantly we dedicate all of our time and effort in finding the perfect role for each individual.
If you have the required experience, please apply online now, or please spread the word!
- Managing a team of 3 school office support workers
- Ensuring effective delivery of all marketing, communication and administrative systems within the school
- Oversee efficient day to day management of office, reception and reprographics
- Regular performance reviews of all team members
- Support the strategic development of the school
- Proven track record of successfully leading and managing teams
- Previous school environment experience
- School IT systems, ideally SIMS and Outlook
- Analytical skills
- Competent in decision making and negotiation
- Good interpersonal skills and be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, at all levels
- Flexible, motivated and committed to high standards of working in a busy school environment
- Ability to demonstrate a high standard of literacy and numeracy
- Able to demonstrate the ability to work confidentially, on their own, and as part of a team
Randstad Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and require all applicants to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, together with an online registration and face to face interview with our friendly Randstad team.
Please apply ONLINE NOW!
We look forward to hearing from you.