Field Sales Coordinator
Title: Field Sales Coordinator
Salary: £15000 to £20000 with realistic OTE earnings of £40000+
Hours: Monday to Friday 08:45 to 16:45
About the Company
We are a successful family run company, founded in 1935, and we are leaders in the design, publishing and printing industry. Not only are we passionate about producing high quality products but also about our employees and we believe in providing fun, long-term careers with ongoing development and hands-on training available to each and every member of our team.
Main Working Relationships
Reporting directly to a Director, working closely with external and internal sales teams and the operations.
General Purpose of the Position
The Field Sales Coordinator is responsible for developing new business opportunities, in line with Company strategy, across all trades within the company. Selling to new and existing customers monthly renewal products. Assist field sales executives in confirming their diaries.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Work with and support the Internal and Field Sales teams;
* Source new leads and allocate to Field Sales Executives;
* Ensure that the CRM system is correct and up to date;
* Monitor the number of sales calls made, assist and motivate the internal and external sales teams to meet call targets;
* Update call lists and sales pipelines, report any outcomes in a timely manner;
* Develop reports and sales projections;
* Monitor new business wins and ensure that GP levels are adequate in meeting the targets set by the Company;
* Prepare weekly, monthly figures of sales activities;
* Hold monthly sales meetings with all sales employees on a one to one basis to review results and agree action plans;
* Track and record activity on accounts;
* Work with existing customer accounts;
* Any other duties as required by management for the smooth and efficient operation of the department.
* Work with the Sales team to continually improve processes and business performance;
* Support changes in the role necessary to take the department and business forward; and
* Work to achieve personal objectives set at appraisal and/or those set monthly or quarterly.
Key Performance Indicators
* Achieve agreed individual objectives and hit sales targets.
Please click 'Apply' to continue your application and ensure you include valid contact details.
Apply for Field Sales Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly