Job Title: Legal Secretary
The company is looking to recruit a full time Legal Secretary for their busy Family & Child Law Department, to be based in the Barking office.
- This is a varied role providing secretarial and administrative support.
- Duties will include audio typing using digital dictation, organising files, answering telephones, arranging appointments, photocopying, scanning, using a case management system and liaising with clients, courts and fee earners.
- You will have excellent communication and IT skills together with fast and accurate typing skills
- Legal experience essential
- Previous experience of working in family legal aid law desirable
To apply for this role please click the APPLY button and further information will be sent to your email.
IMPORTANT: Please read this information carefully.
Candidates with experience of; Legal PA, Legal Secretary, Legal Client Secretary, Personal Assistant, Corporate Legal Secretary, Compliance Secretary may also be considered for this position.