Care Worker MEAR47595
Care Worker MEAR47595
Margate and Ramsgate
£7.50 - £7.75 per hour
Mears Care Limited is part of the Mears Group (PLC) and are one of the UK's leading providers of home care and support delivering high quality care. We have over 180 branches nationwide, provide care for over 40,000 older and disabled people with 17,000 well trained and dedicated staff.
We're looking for confident, friendly and compassionate individuals to join our team of Care Worker / Support Workers to assist people in their own homes, working across weekends.
- Personal Care - dressing and undressing, washing and bathing, toileting and all aspects of personal hygiene, getting in and out of bed and assisting with the use of aids to Daily Living / rehabilitation aids, as required.
- Health Care - assisting with, prompting and administering medication.
- Dietary Care - Meal preparation and assisting with feeding as required.
- Domestic / Household Services - General cleaning duties, bed-making, clearing refuse and rubbish, laundering / ironing etc. as required, shopping, assistance with budgeting and personal finances (paying bills) and personal planning (Birthdays, anniversaries etc.)
- Up to £300 Welcome Bonus
- Up to 28 Days Holidays per annum
- Free DBS
- Free Uniform
- Access to Mears Advantage money saving scheme
- Annual company fun days
- Full training will be provided, to include the opportunity to complete NQV / QCF in Health and Social Care to support your career growth
This role requires weekend work, either every weekend or every other weekend - Covering 07.00/07.30, through to either early afternoon or working later in the day - covering 14.00 - 22.00.
A driving licence and access to your own vehicle is required for this role. No experience is necessary, all that we ask is that you share our passion for making a positive difference in people's lives.
"This post is open to Female Applicants ONLY under an exemption from the Equality Act 2010; Section 9, Part 1 (a) as a Genuine Occupational Requirement".
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email