Our latest client brings an excellent opportunity for someone to work within their busy studio department creating and processing artwork for large format print. Knowledge of Creative Suite applications would be a distinct advantage.
The role is based at our clients Braintree office.
- Processing existing artwork according to their artwork guidelines
- Artwork creation where necessary
- Liaising with customers via the telephone and overcoming any artwork issues
Ideal applicants will possess
- Problem Solving skills
- Organisational skills
- Good telephone and email communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team and as effectively alone
Our client may have the possibility of offering an excellent, well paid job for a successful candidate who could grow with the company.
There are excellent chances of progression for individuals who are prepared to work hard for their achievements.
40 Hours per Week
Monday - Friday, 0830am - 1730pm
Reporting to Studio Manager
Salary Level to £16,000 depending on experience
If you feel you have the relevant skill set and are looking for a company to grow with, please apply online remembering to attach your most recent CV.
Apply for Studio Artworker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly