Senior Digital Marketing Executive
We have a new exciting opportunity at Saga Group for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join our team based in Enbrook Park, Sandgate. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive competitive salary.
We are Saga group digital marketing and we have some ambitious plans for 2017 and beyond. To help us achieve our goals we have an exciting opportunity for Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join our team.
About the Senior Digital Marketing Executive role:
An initial focus will be on the Saga membership project, planning personalised user journeys and tests.
You will encourage idea share and best practice, engage with peers across the business and ultimately drive forward innovation in on-site optimisation. You will provide thought leadership and insight for driving onsite personalisation innovation.
Using insight you will develop and improve conversion across the Saga group sites working in collaboration with various project teams, divisions and departments.
You will be a hands-on optimisation expert tasked with personalising and routing online traffic on membership & group pages to ensure frictionless journeys, inform optimised page designs and ultimately generate better results. You will seek to reduce drop-out, send fewer calls to the call centre and provide a better customer experience through content and functionality.
With the support of the Digital Marketing Manager you will use data available from our various online monitoring tools to create hypotheses for testing and monitoring response. It’s a broad and challenging role which will help you to further develop your digital marketing skills in an innovative and growing part of Saga.
Key responsibilities as our Senior Digital Marketing Executive:
- Provide thought leadership and insight for driving onsite personalisation innovation
- Working closely with the UX and UI teams to develop engaging, functional and innovative sites with the goal of driving usage and conversion
- Generate test ideas for personalisation
- Work with development teams to implement new tests
- Support the roll out and implementation of Adobe Target across membership and group pages
- Hands on Adobe Target user, create tests, roll out, set KPI’s and monitor
- Feed into our cookie and personalisation strategy for customers arriving via email
- Design re-targeting campaigns, by customer segment, presenting the right content at the right time to the right customer
- Interpret data from Adobe Analytics, draw conclusions & make recommendations
Experience and skills required of our Senior Digital Marketing Executive:
- Demonstrated experience with conversion rate optimization
- Previous experience of analysis, targeting, optimisation, measurement
- Experience using on site personalisation tools such as Adobe Target, Optimizely, Maximiser, Visual Web Optimiser
- Strong understanding of conversion drivers, marketing, and sales and purchase cycles
- Ability to use data to drive fundamental web marketing decisions and strategies
- A/B, MVT Testing and personalisation skills
- Experienced in using analytics packages (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, SessionCam)
- Experience of generating ideas for and developing and improving traffic flow and conversion
- Experience understanding, setting and measuring KPIs
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Experience of optimising customer journey through data driven design, user-centred design and user testing
- Deep understanding of digital channels and their application for varying marketing goals
- Technical / Marketing qualifications a plus
So if you would like to join our team as our new Senior Digital Marketing Executive then please click ‘apply’ today, we’d love to hear from you!