Residential Property Manager
Residential Property Manager, Salary £18-24k dependant on experience, Based in Beaumont, Essex
A residential property management company are looking to recruit a property manager to look after their existing portfolio of residential blocks in the south east. We are keen to hear from candidates with experience as a property manager, estate manager, lettings agent, estate agent or similar. Consideration may also be given to candidates who have some property experience and are looking for a Junior / Trainee Property Manager role.
This role is based from the Beaumont office but one day a week will be spent out on the road visiting sites (company vehicle provided for site visits). There may be the occasional requirement to work outside the standard office hours as and when required.
Property Manager Key Duties;
- Daily liaison with tenants, landlords, Freeholders, RMC’s and RTM’s and contractors; dealing with questions, complaints, and updates
- Appointment and monitoring of contractors
- Invoice authorisation
- Carrying out property inspections and writing reports of outcomes and letters to landlords and tenants
- Updating of specified areas of the property management database
- Ensuring tenant / contractor / landlord compliance with statutory and contractual obligations
- Producing tenancy extensions.
- Providing property management advice within area of expertise to existing and potential clients
- Writing letters and reports
- Organising gas safety certificates, electrical certificates and EPCs
- Organising quotes for repair / maintenance on behalf of Freeholders/RMC’s and RTM’s and overseeing works
- Organising property viewings
- Any other duties as reasonably required from time to time
Property Manager Skills/Experience
- We are keen to hear from candidates with experience as a property manager, estate manager, lettings agent, estate agent or similar
- AIRPM Qualified would be highly advantageous
- Good standard of general education (numeracy and literacy)
- Full clean driving licence
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office package, including Word and Excel
- Ability to prioritise workload and use own initiative
- Good team member with a flexible approach to work
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for then please apply, attaching your CV.
Key words: property manager, estate manager, lettings agent, estate agent