HGV Class 2 HIAB Driving
Our client is a well-established portable toilet and tanker hire business that operate a large fleet of HGV and LGV vehicles across various locations situated throughout the UK. They hire temporary waste and water solutions from 1000ltr waste and water storage tanks up to 30.000ltr storage tanks.
They are experiencing rapid growth and are looking for drivers with experience of HGV Class 2 HIAB Driving at their West Thurrock Depot (RM20 3EE).
Main duties will include:
• Using PDA hand held devices drivers remove liquid waste and deliver water to customers’ sites.
• Drivers are required to log all information on their PDAs regards waste removed and water delivered.
• Ensuring that water is drawn either from depot level or using road side hydrants and then delivered to customer sites.
• Ensuring that all waste collected from customer sites is transported to authorised disposal facilities.
• Hold an in-date HIAB Certificate (possibility of re-training if you have had previous experience)
• Hold a digital tachograph card,
• Must have a CPC Licence,
• Have at least 2 years previous experience operating a HIAB,
• Have good geographical knowledge,
• Be available to work Monday to Friday and willing to work overtime as required,
• Have a positive ‘can do’ attitude,
• Be willing to go the extra mile when needed,
• Be able to work in a professional and responsible manner.
In return they offer:
• A good rate of pay, £14.00 per hour
• 28 days’ holiday (including bank holidays)
• Full Uniform is provided
• Full Training is provided
• Immediate start available
• Long term stable employment
If you have at least 2 years’ experience of HGV Class 2 HIAB driving, please send your most recent CV to their HR team quoting Reference TE49.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.