Estimating Assistant / Administrator
Our client is a UK based specialist construction company, which takes pride in providing high quality structural repair solutions to social housing clients nationwide.
They are currently looking for an enthusiastic and organised individual to join the Estimating team, who will be responsible for providing an essential support service to the Estimating Department.
The successful candidate will:
• Be well organised with excellent attention to detail with pride in their work.
• Be an enthusiastic and proactive team player.
• Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Be highly numerate with excellent IT skills, particularly in MS Excel.
• Be well presented, self disciplined and have excellent time keeping.
• Previous experience in the construction industry is desirable but not essential.
• Organisation of surveys.
• Organisation of surveyor, supervisor and operative diaries.
• Prioritisation and tracking of quotations and estimates.
• Preparation of quotations and estimates.
• Procurement of subcontractors, equipment and materials.
• Composition and monitoring of contract programmes.
• Cost analysis and reporting.
Salary: £16k - £20k (Depending on Experience)
Please apply online for this Estimating Assistant / Administrator role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.