Customer Service Administrator
Are you experienced within Customer Services and Administration and are looking to take on a new challenge? If so Viridor are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Viridor is one of the UK's leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy.
This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK's green economy and are one of the UK's leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. We use smart people and smart technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world's resources new life.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit a Customer Services Administrator to join our team in Canning Town, working 37.5 hours Monday to Friday.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as a Customer Services Administrator, you will champion and deliver Customer Service Excellence to new and existing customers. Duties include:
- Answer, log and resolve all inbound enquiries to the depot in a timely and professional manner
- Initiate, maintain and review all customer data on the appropriate systems
- Promote national and local Viridor services to new and existing customers.
- Submit quotations and draw up contracts using pre-defined depot pricing matrix.
- Provide sales administration support as required to Depot
The ideal Customer Services Administrator will have:
- Good track record of customer services or related activities within a multi-site environment
- Previous experience in a similar Administration role or environment
- Ability to produce basic reports and management data as required
- Full Driving License
In return for your hard work as an Customer Services Administrator, we can offer a salary of £20,000 - £22,000 per annum plus excellent benefits, pension scheme and plenty of opportunity for personal development working within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Customer Services Administrator, then Viridor want to hear from you, please click APPLY to view the full role profile!
Closing Date: 31st July 2017
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.