Executive Passenger Handling Agent / Customer Service Executive
Job Title: Executive Passenger Handling Agent
Location: London Biggin Hill Airport
Closing Date: 19-07-2017
The role of Handling Agent is a key position and the successful candidate will be professional and discreet at all times, ensuring smooth round the clock FBO operation and optimum efficiency with an extraordinary attitude to customer service. They will also be well presented, with excellent communication skills and be able to interact with people at all levels, both face to face and on the telephone. They will be able to work well under pressure and demonstrate good problem-solving skills. The role involves rostered shifts to include weekends and Bank holidays.
The position entails dealing with aircraft operators, crew, passengers and relevant authorities, and the candidate will be required to:
- Provide an exceptional level of service at all times, striving to go above and beyond customer's expectations
- Use the computer system (FBO One) and respond to emails, answer telephone calls and monitor faxes
- Produce weather reports and other relevant briefing information for pilots
- Accept, correct and file flight plans, use of the AFTN and CFMU
- Meet inbound/outbound passengers and ensure a smooth and efficient service is achieved
- Assist with onward transportation arrangements, hotel reservations and catering orders
- Provide hospitality to passengers, crew and drivers etc.
- Arrange aircraft ground service requirements, including fuel delivery allocation to aircraft
- Drive both company and customer vehicles to meet aircraft
- Assist with passenger security screening
- Assist with general administration and taking payments
- Use VHF radio to communicate information to/from pilots
Key Performance Indicators
- All administrative systems are effectively used, with accurate accounting and data information recorded (i.e. handling requests, invoices, catering and transport orders) and dissemination with the relevant teams at the airport
- Ability to work to demanding customer requirements to meet their critical time lines
- Attendance of regulatory training courses
Planning and Organising
- Meets deadlines, sets realistic goals and achieves them
- Follows instructions and procedures, works in a systematic and methodical way
Analysing and Interpreting
- Makes good decisions
- Quickly learns new technology
Adapting and Coping
- Flexibility, responds well and copes well with change
- Positive and pro-active outlook
Interacting and Presenting
- Ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure
- Good communication skills, written and oral
- Good personal presentation
Supporting and Co-operating
- Team work - works well with colleagues, helps other people out, consults others and listens to other people's point of view, shows empathy
- Upholds ethics and values
- Puts customer needs at the heart of what they do (internal and external customers), looks for ways to resolve complaints to both parties' benefit, goes the extra mile, listens well to customer needs
Developing and Growing the Business
- Fully aware of the need to balance excellent customer service with the need to keep costs to a minimum
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience of delivering excellent customer service to an exceptional standard.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Hold a current clean Criminal Record Check for the duration of employment.
- IT skills in Word and Outlook.
- Experience of customer service within a business jet environment.
- Aviation related qualification.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY button and further information will be sent to your email.
Candidates with experience of; Executive Passenger Handling Agent, Customer Services Executive, Customer Service Representative, Customer Support, Client Service, Customer Service Executive, Customer Services, Customer Assistant, Customer Aid, Customer Service Consultant, Customer Service Administrator, Customer Service Representative, Customer Advisor, Customer Support, Business Support, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service, Customer Services Officer, Administrator, Admin will be considered for this role.
Apply for Executive Passenger Handling Agent / Customer Service Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly