Eastbourne - based at various group locations
Competitive with overtime
8am - 5pm Mon - Fri (Saturday, rota based)
Our client is looking to appoint a highly motivated Technician, to join their teams at sites across the Birchwood group, who is committed to delivering the highest level of customer service.
As Technician your role will involve an array of tasks, including;
• Accurately, skilfully and efficiently undertake the repair and servicing of Motor Vehicles.
• Ensuring all work is completed safely and to the customer's complete satisfaction
• Following manufacturer warranty processes and understand the importance of working within the manufacturers guidelines.
• Working effectively as part of a team and on one's own initiative
• Liaise effectively with the service advisors and parts team
Who are we looking for?
The successful candidate will hold the required experience and skills to thrive in this role and will;
• Have a flexible approach to work and have an adaptable approach to customer requests.
• Possess excellent time management skills and be aware of the importance of good customer service.
• Hold a full valid UK driving licence
• Demonstrate a proven technical background, manufacturer specific training will be provided
• Take all reasonable care of customers' vehicles.
• Read all technical specifications and warranty regulations.
• Attend training courses to update personal skills and knowledge.
We recognise and reward hard work, loyalty and achievements with excellent rewards. On top of your basic salary, technician bonus scheme, as a valued employee of the Birchwood group you will qualify for our subsidised vehicle purchase and aftersales scheme.
How to apply
If you wish to be considered for this Technician role click ‘apply' with both your CV and covering letter. You will receive an email shortly after your application - you will need to read and respond to this to complete your application. You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Apply for Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly