Senior After Sales Advisor
Senior After Sales Advisor
South East & surrounding areas
8am - 6pm Monday to Friday, Saturday on rota
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced and professional Group Senior After Sales Advisor for the Birchwood Group based in the South East. This role will involve travel across the sites within the Birchwood Group.
In order to be eligible for this role you will be required to hold a strong and proven successful background in a franchise dealer aftersales or service management, with relevant motor industry experience. The successful candidate must be able to work to tight timelines and able to priortise their workload.
As Senior After Sales Advisor, your role will include an array of daily duties including;
• Greeting and liaising with service customers in an efficient and courteous manner maintaining excellent standards of customer service, through telephone and direct contact.
• Comply and maintain Company policies, standards and procedures relating to quality and customer care within your Department.
• Observe the Company and statutory regulations in respect of Health and Safety policy.
• Maintain the highest level of cleanliness and housekeeping within your area of responsibility.
• Load the Workshop to the level stipulated by your Manager.
• Ensure that all customer personal and vehicle details are accurately entered onto the database.
• Ensure that mechanical check forms and invoices are prepared and ready for presentation to customers at the agreed time.
• Ensure that all cash account payments are taken prior to release of the vehicle, unless authorised otherwise by the Aftersales controller.
• Whenever possible contact customers, in advance, to advise completion of repairs or maintenance.
• Obtain prior authorisation and ensure the required documentation is completed for work on vehicles operated by lease companies.
• Ensure that loan vehicles are released to customers only when the appropriate documentation is completed and evidence of insurance validated.
• Ensure that loan cars are presented to customers in clean order including both the interior and exterior.
• Advise customers of any situation that is likely to delay the completion of work beyond the agreed collection time.
• Ensure that all warranty criteria are observed including:
- Accurate and detailed reception write up.
- No manually entered additions appear on warranty job cards.
- Advice regarding parts ordered is clearly indicated.
- The correct identification concerning repeat repair and mileage stamp is entered.
- All warranties to be entered within manufacturer's guidelines and followed-up to a conclusion.
- Displaced Parts returns are done on a weekly basis.
- Inform the Aftersales Controller of any situation where a customer's concern is likely to result in dissatisfaction.
- Ensure accurate reconciliation of all transactions and accurate logging of job cards onto the daily control indicating hours worked and invoiced.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Passion for delivering high levels of customer service
• Ability to work with minimum supervision
• Proven excellence as a team player
• Competent with standard MS office packages
Our client recognises and rewards hard work, loyalty and achievements with excellent rewards.
On top of your basic salary and company bonus scheme as a valued employee of the group and you will qualify for a subsidised vehicle purchase and aftersales scheme.
How to apply
If you wish to be considered for this Senior After Sales Advisor role click ‘apply' with both your CV and covering letter. You will receive an email shortly after your application - you will need to read and respond to this to complete your application.