Service Engineer - Powered Access Machinery
Based out of the depot in Grays, Essex
Employment type: Full Time - Permanent
The service engineer will be responsible for maintaining a fleet of Powered Access machinery in their Geographical area, ensuring all Mandatory checks are carried out in a timely manner. Attention to detail and highest quality control with excellent organisational skills are required.
- Responsible for service and repairs of large modern powered access fleet.
- Carry out PDI work in line with hire desk and customer demand.
- Carry out LOLER inspections in line with statutory compliance.
- Requisition of spare parts from senior engineer.
- Apprentice trained technician with a minimum of NVQ level 2 qualification.
- Manufacturers' training courses an advantage.
- CAP Qualified.
- IPAF Demonstrator licence.
- Full driving licence.
- 1 year post apprenticeship experience
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Clear communicator, both verbal and written.
- Able to work to dead lines.
- Must be able to work without supervision.
- Well presented (Customer facing role.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines without compromising safety or legal compliance.
- Powered Access and or Fork truck experience
- Internal combustion engines.
- DC motors.
Apply for Service Engineer - Powered Access Machinery
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly