TEMP - Recruitment Administrator
Our client, in the Braintree area, is looking to take on a TEMPORARYRecruitment Administrator to join their busy team. This is a full time position.
- Researching current attraction methods and analysing results.
- Direct sourcing, utilising all channels including company websites, job boards and social media
- Collation and rationalisation of CV's, applications, interviews, feedback and offers.
- Building the employer brand.
- Managing internal relationships with stakeholder whether internal/ external.
- Reviewing candidate applications.
- Maintaining the Preferred Supplier List.
- Other projects when deemed necessary.
- Previous experience within recruitment is essential.
- Demonstrate a strong academic record
- Preference will be given to candidates that hold degrees in a related field or those that can demonstrate a genuine commitment in pursuing a career in recruitment.
- Enthusiasm & willingness to learn.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively (written and spoken).
- Excellent Excel & PowerPoint skills.
- Good time management and prioritisation skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Professional and enthusiastic personality.
- Flexible approach to working hours.