Primary Services Manager
6 days left
- Flexible Hours
Our client is seeking a Primary Services Manager to join their organisation initially on a 6 month fixed term contract, this could however be extended or lead to a permanent position.
Salary is likely to be offered at GBP36,000. Benefits: Contributory pension, life assurance, gym membership and discounted childcare provision. Hours of work are Monday - Friday, 37.5 hours.
Skills & Experience required:
The ideal candidate will have worked in a business / project management position previously within children services / youth sector or in the sports / fitness industry. An NVQ Level 4/5 or equivalent in Childcare, Play Work OR Education, or Sports specific qualifications is beneficial as is a Management qualification or relevant certificate in project management, stakeholder management or business development.
Candidate will have own transport as although based in Romford 90% of the time, this position is covering 3 sites to include Kent and London.
Responsible for the business and growth management of school wrap around services, birthday parties, junior fitness programs and developing a growth strategy for the work delivered for 5 to 11 year olds, including quality childcare provision and specialist junior fitness programs, ensuring the business needs of the organisation are met while ensuring health and wellbeing to young people and their families. Working with local schools to promote the organisations services.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deliver organisational delivery plans for junior fit, afterschool and holiday provision.
- Prepare the organisations budget expectations for the year.
- Integrate the two staff teams (junior fitness instructors and childcare staff) into a multiple disciplinary team.
- Manage stakeholder relationships with schools and outside agencies.
- Activity seek out and develop new opportunities for growth.
- Provide line management, supervision and leadership to team leaders.
- Assess and manage risk in the settings.
- To ensure that the After School Club (ASC) and Holiday Club services are managed.
- Work with the Early Years Manager to ensure all services meet expectations.
- Work with the Fitness and Wellbeing Manager to ensure all services provide industry standard sports and physical activity programs to children and their families.
- Increase family membership for services offered.
- Promote additional services from within the membership pool.
- Work with the communications team to extend the reach of services.
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us straight away. Due to the high level of applications we receive every day, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position. If you would like to be considered for similar and future positions, or for a complete listing of all our current vacancies, please visit our website.