5 days left
- Flexible Hours
GBP28-35K + depending on experience: 8.30 -4.30. Free Parking
Fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Senior PA/EA with HR skills and qualifications to development and maintain a new HR department
Company based in Maidstone is looking to recruit a Senior PA/EA with HR skills to work closely with the MD and restructure the HR department. You will need to have had at least 3 years' experience of working at a similar senior level.
PA Duties to Include:
- Provide a service that is in line with the MDs work habits and preferences
- Data management and filing
- Arranging travel, accommodation, and visas.
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- Respond to emails as much as possible
- Dealing with incoming email
- Organising and attending meetings, minutes taken and ensuring that the manager is well prepared for the meetings
- Training staff or ensure training is implemented
- Follow through to ensure all actions assigned to persons are fulfilled
- Follow through to ensure that action points on progress reports are actioned
- Typing from dictation
- Analysing data, summarising and then suggest decision to MD
HR Duties to Include:
- Recognition and reward - be responsible to find out when staff have gone the extra mile and propose to the MD how to recognise and reward on a regular basis.
- Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, key employee retention and development and high performance.
- Recruiting and staffing
- Ensure staff appraisals are done regularly and relevant feedback given to staff
- Performance management
- Employment law and compliance to regulatory concerns regarding employees
- Employee development, needs assessment, and training
- Policy development and documentation
- Employee relations
- Company employee and community communication
- Compensation and benefits administration
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health
Ideally you will have some HR Qualifications but certainly have knowledge of and experience in employment law, compensation, organisational planning, recruitment, organisation development, employee relations, and employee development.