HCPC Registered Social Worker - First Contact & Care Management, Child
Are you HCPC Registered with 2 years post qualified experience?
My client in Essex is looking for First Contact & Care Management Social Workers in their Children's Services Team.
You will be expected to provide professional & comprehensive casework to a caseload of children & young people, some of which will be complex & sensitive cases.
To apply for this role:
- You must be a HCPC Registered Social Worker with a DipSW or equivalent.
- You must be able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of working within children's social care.
- Experience of submitting reports including statements & care plans for care proceedings in County & High Courts.
- Ideally 1 - 2 years post qualified with UK Social Worker experience.
- They are looking for Social Workers who innovate and seek continuous self-improvement and improvement of the services they deliver.
- You must be able to make home visits across the Borough and travel to out of area placements.
The role will require you to maximise resources and achieve customer focused outcomes. It is therefore essential that you exhibit excellent communication and planning skills and be committed to partnership working across statutory agencies.
Ongoing training & development to enhance & develop your career
Access to Pension Scheme
Should you be successful, you will have to apply for an Enhanced DBS Certificate.
By Working with RT-Social Care you will receive the following benefits:
Free DBS and compliance service
Access to vacancies across the UK
Dedicated Specialist Consultant
Excellent Aftercare Service
Networking opportunities at our numerous candidate events
GBP250 referral fee*
RT Social Care is an equal opportunities employer
Please register your interest now by clicking the Apply now button. We will respond to successful applicants within 48 hours.
*Terms and conditions apply