TFC Plc, Office Administrator Apprentice
The role within the Customer Support Team is designed to ensure that the administrative system of the sales process does not cause any bottlenecks and that everything runs smoothly. The key tasks will include:
- Handling incoming and outgoing mail
- Processing orders received
- Learning to use the bespoke order processing system
- Good IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate a willingness to learn
- Ability to participate in teamwork
- Confidence to ask questions and comprehend the answers
- Able to demonstrate high level of attention to detail
- Ability to take responsibility and remain accountable
- Ability to use own initiative within given parameters
- Demonstrate self-management by being well organised and methodical
It is essential to have GCSEs at grades A*-C, or equivalent in Maths and English. An ICT qualification is also required.
On completion of the apprenticeship, we hope there will be a permanent position for the successful candidate.
Things to consider
Have you checked bus time tables and costs of travel to Heathfield Head Office?
Working week 35 hours per week,8.45-5.00 Mon-Thurs 8.45-3.45 Friday Total hours per week: 35.00 Weekly wage GBP140.00
Expected apprenticeship duration 16 months.