Could you spare as little as a few hours per week to make a difference to someone else's life?
Home Instead Senior Care is a very different home care service providing non-medical quality care to older people in their own homes which could include Companionship, Home Help and/or Personal Care.
The Crowborough and High Weald office in East Sussex are recruiting for CAREGivers with a BIG heart to work with our lovely clients in Crowborough, Hartfield, Heathfield, Wadhurst, Mayfield and surrounding areas.
Quality care means quality staff, so if you have a warm heart and caring nature you could be perfect for us!
Come and join our team of CAREGivers and be part of an award-winning organisation!
• Flexible hours to suit you - early mornings, days, evenings, weekends
• Great rates of pay, Bank Holiday enhancements, plus mileage
• All Client visits are a minimum of 1 hour
• No previous experience required - full induction programme provided
• CAREGivers matched to Clients to establish continuity
• No Uniforms
• Reward scheme
From college students* to semi-retired, if you meet the above criteria please get in touch today.
*Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
Each Home Instead Senior Care franchise office is independently owned and operated.