Rescue Co-ordinators - Required
Call Assist specialises in providing 24/7 vehicle assistance services, primarily following a breakdown or accident. We reach our customers fast by working with our networks of independent Recovery Operators situated throughout the UK and Europe.
Call Assist works with many companies providing a rescue service on their behalf, either behind their brand or under the Call Assist Rescue brand. Anyone who has broken down on a busy motorway or suffered an accident late at night can relate to our motivation in taking the stress away from our customers and professionally manage the situation in a considerate manner.We are passionate about our service and Call Assist strives for perfection in every one of the 500,000 calls our offices in Colchester and Sudbury answer each year.
With a proven formula and thanks to our team of c400 employees tirelessly delivering an award winning service, our desire to always improve and never become complacent has ensured Call Assist has held long term contracts with many of our key partners.
With our offices in Colchester and expanding office in Sudbury, it is a great time to join our friendly team. We are proud to be Investors in People accredited company and we offer various development and promotion opportunities for our talent.
60 Rescue Co-ordinators/Call Centre Operators required in our Colchester office:-
We have various shift patterns available between the hours of 6 a.m. and 2 a.m. which will be discussed at the interview.
Previous experience is preferred but not essential as full training is given. You need to be able to train Monday to Friday for 5 weeks.
Training is fully paid.
Permanent working hours for after the training period will be agreed in the interview.
Start date - August/September 2017
- Computer skills essential
- Excellent telephone skills are required.
- Duties include dealing with inbound calls from clients, assisting clients with breakdown recovery on behalf of insurance companies.
- Afternoon/Evening shifts available (times negotiable)
- Weekend shifts available (times negotiable)
- All employees have set shifts and times, overtime is also available.
- All employees are required to work 1 permanent weekend shift.
- There is NO selling involved and you are NOT cold calling.
- This position is NOT commission based.
YOU MUST INCLUDE YOUR GCSE/CSE GRADES WITH YOUR APPLICATION. PREVIOUS APPLICANTS NEED NOT APPLY.
Apply for Rescue Co-ordinators - Required
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly