Senior Support Worker
We are looking for a Senior Support Worker for our client, a young man who has a brain injury and epilepsy. He currently lives in his own home near Dagenham, Essex with 24-hour support. We are looking for an experienced individual to support with the integration, ongoing running and management of a recently established support team.
The role of a Senior Support Worker:
· Required to carry out staff supervisions
· Reviewing care plans and paperwork
· Undertake shifts and manage on-call duties.
This is not a basic care role.
You should be of enthusiastic character with the ability to motivate and encourage our client in his continued rehabilitation. Whilst past experience of working with someone with a severe brain injury and epilepsy would be an advantage, your personality and enthusiasm are of equal importance. Due to the nature of this role is it essential that you hold a full UK driving licence.
Hours & Rates of Pay;
· With a minimum of 29 hours per week, you will work a mixture of weekdays, evenings and weekends.
· Competitive rates of pay of £13.00 - 15.00 per hour
· Sleeping shifts are paid at the National Living Wage
If you are interested in being a Senior Support Worker and would like to know more please click apply!