Senior Analytical Scientist
Senior Analytical Scientist - Kent - To GBP30K plus benefits. Our client has engaged us on an exclusive basis as they are under going a period of significant growth in ground breaking extraction of active ingredients for pharmaceutical and related markets.
Responsible for developing an analytical laboratory with full analytical testing capabilities. Accountable for all testing and implementation of GMP compliance to all analytical activities.
* Possess a minimum of a BSc with several years' relevant experience working within the pharmaceutical industry and ideally within an analytical testing environment working in accordance with GMP.
* Excellent development, validation and implementation of analytical methods in accordance with ICH and Ph Eur requirements as required.
* Competent to troubleshoot analytical equipment and methodologies and associated analytical software e.g. OpenLab, empower II, masshunter etc.
* Routine planning and co-ordination of analytical testing and supporting activities
* Supervision of QC laboratory staff
* Verification and approval of testing data Co-ordination of analytical testing carried out by 3rd parties
* Developing methods, validation protocols, validation reports, SOP's, technical reports and product specifications as required
* Co-ordination of laboratory investigations including OOS and OOT
* Identification and evaluation of new analytical techniques
* Co-ordination of maintenance and improvements to the analytical laboratory and equipment
* Determination of chemical profiles (both organic and elemental) of natural products to enable understanding of composition and impurities
* Good working knowledge of analytical equipment including HPLC, GC-MS, LC-MS, as well as general chemical and physical testing requirements
Job Title: Senior Analytical Scientist
Reference No: AB25974
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: To GBP30K plus benefits