Founded in 1951, our client manages billions of information assets, including business records, medical data and more for organisations around the world. Organisations in every major industry and of all sizes, including more than 95% of the Fortune 1000 and over 85% of the FTSE 100 companies, employ them as their secure information management partner.
As they constantly strive to have the most talented individuals working with them, a vacancy has arisen for a Warehouse Operative to provide operational support within the warehouse.
If successful, you will work within their fast paced warehouse environment ensuring that the service provided to their clients falls in line with the company`s Total Customer Satisfaction initiative at all times.
Although warehouse experience is preferred, they will consider applicants from a variety of backgrounds providing you possess the following attributes:
• Ability to obtain SC clearance is essential. Iron Mountain will facilitate this and cover any associated cost.
• A high level of organisation with the capability to work under pressure in a warehouse environment.
• Good level understanding of English language with ability to review and enter data.
• Comfortable operating at height within the warehouse.
• Computer literate with the ability to input and track items in the warehouse.
• A willingness to be on your feet for long periods whilst lifting high volumes of items and climbing stairs.
• Comfortable navigating a large warehouse in order to locate customer items within agreed SLAs.
• A strong health and safety awareness.
Salary : £16,016 pa +bonus, benefits & pension
In return they offer a vibrant working environment with a competitive remuneration package and training.
Please apply online for this Warehouse Operative role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.